The transparency tester is an instrument used to test the transparency value of gelatin. Gelatin should have appropriate transparency, which is an important indicator that reflects the level of gelatin production technology and controls the quality of gelatin. It is of practical guiding significance for the production and scientific research of gelatin and its safe use in food and medicine to correctly test the transparency of gelatin, which should be ignored.
Applicable standards of transparency tester:
Reference standard "Food Additive Gelatin" GB 6783-94.
Reference standard "Medicinal Gelatin Hard Capsules" GB13731-92.
Reference industry standard "Medicinal Gelatin" QB2354-98.
Main features of transparency tester:
1. Completely eliminate the influence of the environment and the visual errors of the experimenters on the test results.
2. The standard glass measuring tube has the same sample capacity.
3. Highly constant light source system ensures stable and consistent brightness.
4. High-precision photoelectric sensor makes sure the test results are accurate.
5. Automatically test and convert the transparency value.
6. Automation includes automatic detection, automatic diagnosis, automatic alarm.
Testing principle of transparency tester :
Transparency tester uses the selective absorption of the light of different wavelengths by the substance to carry out the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the substance. If the measured substance is completely transparent, when a beam of directional incident light I passes through the substance, the light intensity of the directional transmitted light IC can be detected. In contrast, if the substance has varying degrees of turbidity, when the directional incident light I passes through the substance, It will definitely produce light diffusion, so that the light intensity of the directional transmitted light IC is reduced. Therefore, as long as the light intensity of the directional transmitted light IC is accurately measured, the transparency of the substance can be quantitatively reflected.