Tel: +86-371-60310701 Mobile: +86 15890068607 Fax: +86-371-60153566 Email:email@example.com Add: No. 72, Beihuan Road, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou,China
As one of the commonly used instruments in the laboratory, the magnetic stirrer plays a very important role, but a good equipment also needs to pay attention to the relevant operation matters. The following is a brief introduction to the operation precautions of the magnetic stirrer.
Precautions for operation of laboratory magnetic stirrer:
1. When stirring, if you find that the stirrer is jumping or stops stirring, you can cut off the power to see if the bottom of the beaker is flat and if the position is correct. Also, the voltage required by the magnetic stirrer is between 220V±10V. In the above cases, the stirrer may jump or stop stirring.
2. The heating time should not be too long, and it should be used intermittently, so as to better prolong the service life.
3. It can work continuously for 8 hours with medium speed operation, and 4 hours with high speed operation, and violent vibration is not allowed during the work process.
4. The power socket used by the magnetic stirrer should be a three-hole safety socket, which must be grounded.
5. The magnetic stirrer should be kept clean and dry, and do not allow any solution to flow into the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
At present, there are mainly two types of stirrers used in the laboratory, electric stirrer and magnetic stirrer. Among them, the digital magnetic stirrer is suitable for liquids or solid-liquid mixtures with low viscosity.